UNICEF Canada has finally launched our Rights Respecting Schools Web site. This site is for teachers and other leaders in the field of education who are interested in fostering inclusive, participatory and respectful school cultures.
Follow these 5 easy steps to start your school’s path to being a Rights Respecting School!
1. Visit our website to learn more
2. Contact UNICEF at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Invite the UNICEF Canada Education Manager to deliver a presentation at your school on the initiative
4. Invite staff, parents, and community members to attend UNICEF Canada professional development sessions at your school
5. Set your school’s action plan and get started at transforming your school culture!